***WHAT I'M READING NOW!
Updated: Jan 28, 2020
"A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson
Just Finished The Following
1. "The Boy Crisis. Why Our Boys are Struggling and What We Can do About It" by Warren Farrell, Ph.D & John Gray, Ph.D.
2 "Stand By Your Manhood: A Game-Changer For Modern Men" by Peter Lloyd
3. "Free Women Free Men: Sex - Gender - Feminism" By Camille Paglia
4. "The War Agains Boys: How Misguided Policies Are Harming Our Young Men" (New and Revised Edition, Sept 2015 Paperback) by Christina Hoff Sommers
5. "12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos" by Jordan B. Peterson
6. "Men on Strike. Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood, and the American Dream - and WHY IT MATTERS" by Helen Smith, PhD
7. "Men - Women Relationships: Surviving The Plague of Modern Masculinity" by Paul Elam
8. "Their ANGRY creed: The shocking history of feminism, and how it is destroying our way of life" by Herbert Purdy
9. "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi
10. "The Fraud of Feminism" by E. Belfort Bax
11. "Loving Men Respecting Women: The Future of Gender Politics" by Tim Goldich
12. "The Empathy Gap. Male Disadvantages and the Mechanisms of Their Neglect" by William Collins
13. "#MenToo" by Bettina Arndt
14. "The Way Men Heal" by Tom Golden, LCSW
15. "Gynocentrism. From Feudalism to the Modern Disney Princess" by Peter Wright
16. "Men Freeing Men. Exploding the Myth of the Traditional Male" by Francis Baumli, Ph.D.
17. "The Gulag Archipelago" By Aleksander Solzhenitsyn
Purchased and On My List to Read Over the Next Few Months:
1. “What Men Want to Say to Women (But Can’t)” by Denise McAllister