Society Kills Men. Feminism Loses When Half are Held Back
Did You Know:
- That Men die from suicide, four to 16.5 times the rate women do
- That boys and men are losing their self-esteem and purpose in life
- That men are turning away from marriage
- That Feminism and gynocentrism have a lot to answer for
- That it’s a Woman’s World, yet women are more unhappy then they’ve ever been
- That our education system discriminates against males at every level
- That domestic abuse and domestic violence aren’t gender specific
- That double standards exist and do more harm than good to both sexes
- That men and fathers have little worth in society and are considered disposable
Find Out What is Happening to Males today and Why!
'Feminism Has Gone Too Far.’
It’s literally killing men, physically, mentally and spiritually.
"Death by a thousand cuts," known as Lingchi, was a form of execution implemented by the Imperial Chinese to execute or torture its 'criminals.' Ken's book postulates that modern society is todays 'Lingchi' because when considered comprehensively over time, events and context, it marshals a crushing burden that only men must face, making them today's torturees. Undeniably, some cuts are obvious, but more worryingly, the majority are ordinarily insidious and it is often the "straw that breaks the camel's back." Make no mistake, when taken as a whole, they're crushingly affective. In the book, Ken descriptively breaks many of them down for you and takes you on a well documented journey that does well to explain and show the reader how feminists have hijacked nearly every facet of life that’s important to boys and men.
“In America and in most of the industrialized world, men are coming to be thought of by feminists in very much the same way that Jews were thought of by early Nazis. The comparison is overwhelmingly scary.”
– Dr. Warren Farrell & Dr. John Gray - The Boy Crisis
“The idea that women were oppressed throughout history is an appalling theory.”
– Dr. Jordan Peterson - 12 Rules For Life
“When a partner isolates their spouse from friends, associates, and public places, it’s called domestic abuse. When it’s done to an entire gender, it’s called feminism.”
– Dr Helen Smith - Men on Strike
“Feminism has gone off the rails.”
– Dr Bettina Arndt – #MenToo